Interested in trying this yourself?
For those interested in learning remote viewing (or remote sensing) I recommend attending a seminar, or purchasing an at home study course, to fully understand the details of remote viewing, but for those already familiar with the techniques, I have included some practice target. If you aren't interested in taking up remote viewing seriously, but want to have fun with the targets, you can have a try using the following techniques. NOTE: This is NOT ERV. This is CRV (controlled remote viewing). This is done in beta/alpha which is not the technique I use now, but what I was originally taught...
- Clear your mind. Sit down at a desk in a quiet room and remove any items from the desk that would capture your interest. The plainer the better. Have pen and paper ready.
- Relax. Take out several minutes to breathe deep and quiet the mind.
- Look at the coordinate numbers below. DON'T GUESS what they are, because you will be wrong! Instead, let the images come to you. What do you feel? What colors and textures come into your mind? The trick is to stay "low level". Low level means to not try and guess what the target is, but try and get minimal data (colors, textures, etc.)
- Start writing or verbalizing details. As the picture slowly unfolds, start sketching details. What are its attributes? An arc, a curve, a motion of energy, red, green, brown, soft, hard, mushy? Write down everything that you see, feel, hear or smell.
- Get a bigger picture. As you get more information,
you should be able to detect if it's man made, natural, human and so
forth. Start to feel for the bigger picture.
A real session can take up to an hour, but if you are just having fun, I think you should be able to do this in 20 minutes or so. The more time you take with the above steps, the better your result. A lot is left out here because, again, if you are really interested in learning the correct protocols for remote viewing, you should take a course. Also, there isn't enough room to cover it all. When you are done with all of this, look at the target and see where you were close, and where you let guesses play a part.
- Don't click on the below coordinates until you are ready to know what the target is!
Try again with additional targets using this remote viewing test.
Search this site:
Latest astral experiences:
- My First Experience Of Someone Astral Projecting
- Help With Astral Travel
- Need Avice From An Experienced Ober Please?
- Ringing In Ears, Trapped, Floating, Paralyzed; What Is This?
- Energy Touching My Back (astral)
- The Sound When Astral Visits Complete
- Out Of Body Experience At Church
- Glittery Baby Blue Humans At Night
- My First Astral Projection Attempt
- Dream Stories